Wooof! Has it been a year already?
Indeed time flies! I know It is quite late but…..
2017 was a challenge. It was very hard for both mum and I. However, looking back, it has only made our family stronger and grew in faith. Would you let puppy run his little tongue and share a little about our year?
- FIRST INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION!!! I never felt so small in this huge huge world. Good thing I got mum. She taught me how to prepare for this and we went all over Bangkok, Thailand~ It will always have a special space in my heart. BUT!! We won’t stop there! Mum’s brother promised that we will have more trips soon enough! We are looking forward to it! I hope we can meet some of you too!
- BUSY BUSY PAWRENT. Mum warm me that come May 2017, she will be very busy. She had barely some time to sleep – all the more for trips. We weren’t able to post much then because of her schedule. You ask why? Let us say, mum is running after a dream. And I am equally proud and supportive of her endeavors. All these are for me and our more trips to come.
- AN ANGEL IN PAPA GOD’S ARMY. Mum and I lost a great person but subsequently gained an angel to look after us while we take every step towards our goals. Mum’s dad, or my GrandPawrent (lolo) passed away September last year. Being in out of ICU and the hospital – as we see him slowly wither away from a big strong man that we know was so hard for us. It really took a blow on mum. She made sure all comfort and management possible and afforded be given to him but still… his body succumbed to the disease. We will always remember you GrandPawpa. I will take care for mum and everybody like you always does.
- GROWING IN FRIENDSHIPS AND WISDOM AMIDST OF CHALLENGES. We have gained many opportunities and more friends. Remember when we thought we lost our WordPress account? and then someone hacked out IG account? Good thing we got great friends who helped us to start back up.
So now we are ushering a new year!!! TO all of you who have been part of our 2017 – WE CAN NEVER BE MORE GRATEFUL.
Like what mum always say, “Things happen for a reason. You can’t control what life throws at you – but you can control how you react. Ultimately, it will be the basis of your results.”
2018 is the Year of the Dog!
What more positive signs you need?
It is our year, Puppy Trippers!!!!
I hope we could share more adventures together!!
I would love to hear for you! Woof!
Everybody will be flocking the beaches this summer. Crowded shores, rowdy groups and fully-booked resorts – then what? The sun is high up and you want to escape the hassle? Then this puppy explorer might just have something you’d like to consider.
Beat the Heat of summer with My Top 5 Waterfalls of Negros!
- MAMBUKAL MOUNTAIN RESORT Murcia, Negros Occidental:
- A common recreational destination, it is just an hour away from Bacolod City in the municipality Murcia. This place brags – not only one – but SEVEN waterfalls!!! The trek going all the way to the 7th falls is worth it. You get to bathe on those cool fresh waters after a short hike up. Open even for beginner, this one is for list of must-go this summer.
- MAG-ASO FALLS, Barangay Oringao, kabankalan City, Negros Occidental:
- Feeling like stepping up to your chasing waterfalls game? Then Mag-Aso Falls is
perfect. Located about a three hours ride south from Bacolod City, all the travel is worth the view and experience. Come and dive in those deep glorious turquoise waters of Mag-Aso Falls. The basin is deep enough to cater those who would dare to do a “Cliff dive” from the little caves.
- GAWAHON MOUNTAIN RESORT, Victorias City, Negros Occidental:
- A little more toned down and less commercialized. You would least likely find this place crowded. This place also takes pride of their seven different falls. A little walking distance from one after the other, truly this one is a nature lover’s treat.
- PATA-AN FALLS, Barangay Mailum, Bago City, Negros Occidental:
- DO you want to spend a day just sitting and enjoying icy cold water shower? Then Pataan is just the right choice. Unlike the usual, the falls fall on a rock formation and shaded by a century old tree. You can spend a day just to relax sitting under the falls to extinguish the heat.
- GUINTUBDAN FALLS, Ara-al Road, Occidental, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental:
- If you love the great outdoors, hiking, forests, swimming and random meet-and-greet with farm animals, Guintubdan is just for you. Approximately two hours and a half bus ride, you get to meet this splendor tucked in a quaint place of Ara-al. With a total of 6 falls and one spring, you get to exhaust you day swimming in the cool waters and beautiful mountain top scenery. You will be left with a filled heart and happy soul after hiking time of 15 mins to 45 mins from the different falls.
Remember, the beach is not the only place you could spend the summer buzz in. Sometimes, you just need a puppy nose for roads less traveled and a mum saying, SEEK!
Where are you off to next, puppy trippers? We’d like to hear from you, so don’t forget to leave a comment down below. Who knows…We might just be dropping by to explore your suggestion!
Puppy Mood: Happy to be free – finally! Excited to kick off our summer adventures with some soul-time!