Everybody will be flocking the beaches this summer. Crowded shores, rowdy groups and fully-booked resorts – then what? The sun is high up and you want to escape the hassle? Then this puppy explorer might just have something you’d like to consider.
Beat the Heat of summer with My Top 5 Waterfalls of Negros!
- A common recreational destination, it is just an hour away from Bacolod City in the municipality Murcia. This place brags – not only one – but SEVEN waterfalls!!! The trek going all the way to the 7th falls is worth it. You get to bathe on those cool fresh waters after a short hike up. Open even for beginner, this one is for list of must-go this summer.
- Feeling like stepping up to your chasing waterfalls game? Then Mag-Aso Falls is
perfect. Located about a three hours ride south from Bacolod City, all the travel is worth the view and experience. Come and dive in those deep glorious turquoise waters of Mag-Aso Falls. The basin is deep enough to cater those who would dare to do a “Cliff dive” from the little caves.
- A little more toned down and less commercialized. You would least likely find this place crowded. This place also takes pride of their seven different falls. A little walking distance from one after the other, truly this one is a nature lover’s treat.
- DO you want to spend a day just sitting and enjoying icy cold water shower? Then Pataan is just the right choice. Unlike the usual, the falls fall on a rock formation and shaded by a century old tree. You can spend a day just to relax sitting under the falls to extinguish the heat.
- If you love the great outdoors, hiking, forests, swimming and random meet-and-greet with farm animals, Guintubdan is just for you. Approximately two hours and a half bus ride, you get to meet this splendor tucked in a quaint place of Ara-al. With a total of 6 falls and one spring, you get to exhaust you day swimming in the cool waters and beautiful mountain top scenery. You will be left with a filled heart and happy soul after hiking time of 15 mins to 45 mins from the different falls.
Remember, the beach is not the only place you could spend the summer buzz in. Sometimes, you just need a puppy nose for roads less traveled and a mum saying, SEEK!
Where are you off to next, puppy trippers? We’d like to hear from you, so don’t forget to leave a comment down below. Who knows…We might just be dropping by to explore your suggestion!