So every year, the quest for the perfect planner that works for the lifestyle of mum and I poses a challenge. This year, we planned to have more Puppy Adventures for 2018. We have a little windows for travel so we are like on an assignment! It is amazing that we found a planner that have that in mind~ With the year of the Earth Dog as a Chinese Lunar Year turns – how much more good vibes could you ask for?
#WhereToNext2018 came up with this planner having every travelling puppers in mind with a theme of #OnAssignment. With a sleek brown leather cover with embossed branding and it is just the perfect size of our Tablet, it fits perfectly in our travel bag too!
Having a dotted journal gives you enough creative freedom to design your pages to fit for your needs. And they have included more than enough pages for you to scribble down your travel itinerary and plans~ Inside you have a map of the Philippines that you can color or shade in order to see if you have visited all the 81 provinces~
Full span pictures in between months are beautiful~ I love this page. It reminds me to listen to mum~
January and February pages are all swamped already! We are looking forward for the rest of the year and each of ’em pages will contain a documentation of our fun filled 2018! I commend those people behind this creation. Proud to be Pinoy and love the hearts poured in to this.
Shout out to my friends @laranovales2 and @Lukecepheid for being equally planner geeks like us. It pays to have these bunch. They understand the importance of having a planner that works for our lifestyle. Do check out their pages~
Do you keep a planner too?
Do share your planner ideas in the comments below~
Happy Chinese New Year!!
Wooof! Has it been a year already?
Indeed time flies! I know It is quite late but…..
2017 was a challenge. It was very hard for both mum and I. However, looking back, it has only made our family stronger and grew in faith. Would you let puppy run his little tongue and share a little about our year?
- FIRST INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION!!! I never felt so small in this huge huge world. Good thing I got mum. She taught me how to prepare for this and we went all over Bangkok, Thailand~ It will always have a special space in my heart. BUT!! We won’t stop there! Mum’s brother promised that we will have more trips soon enough! We are looking forward to it! I hope we can meet some of you too!
- BUSY BUSY PAWRENT. Mum warm me that come May 2017, she will be very busy. She had barely some time to sleep – all the more for trips. We weren’t able to post much then because of her schedule. You ask why? Let us say, mum is running after a dream. And I am equally proud and supportive of her endeavors. All these are for me and our more trips to come.
- AN ANGEL IN PAPA GOD’S ARMY. Mum and I lost a great person but subsequently gained an angel to look after us while we take every step towards our goals. Mum’s dad, or my GrandPawrent (lolo) passed away September last year. Being in out of ICU and the hospital – as we see him slowly wither away from a big strong man that we know was so hard for us. It really took a blow on mum. She made sure all comfort and management possible and afforded be given to him but still… his body succumbed to the disease. We will always remember you GrandPawpa. I will take care for mum and everybody like you always does.
- GROWING IN FRIENDSHIPS AND WISDOM AMIDST OF CHALLENGES. We have gained many opportunities and more friends. Remember when we thought we lost our WordPress account? and then someone hacked out IG account? Good thing we got great friends who helped us to start back up.
So now we are ushering a new year!!! TO all of you who have been part of our 2017 – WE CAN NEVER BE MORE GRATEFUL.
Like what mum always say, “Things happen for a reason. You can’t control what life throws at you – but you can control how you react. Ultimately, it will be the basis of your results.”
2018 is the Year of the Dog!
What more positive signs you need?
It is our year, Puppy Trippers!!!!
I hope we could share more adventures together!!
I would love to hear for you! Woof!
Everybody will be flocking the beaches this summer. Crowded shores, rowdy groups and fully-booked resorts – then what? The sun is high up and you want to escape the hassle? Then this puppy explorer might just have something you’d like to consider.
Beat the Heat of summer with My Top 5 Waterfalls of Negros!
- MAMBUKAL MOUNTAIN RESORT Murcia, Negros Occidental:
- A common recreational destination, it is just an hour away from Bacolod City in the municipality Murcia. This place brags – not only one – but SEVEN waterfalls!!! The trek going all the way to the 7th falls is worth it. You get to bathe on those cool fresh waters after a short hike up. Open even for beginner, this one is for list of must-go this summer.
- MAG-ASO FALLS, Barangay Oringao, kabankalan City, Negros Occidental:
- Feeling like stepping up to your chasing waterfalls game? Then Mag-Aso Falls is
perfect. Located about a three hours ride south from Bacolod City, all the travel is worth the view and experience. Come and dive in those deep glorious turquoise waters of Mag-Aso Falls. The basin is deep enough to cater those who would dare to do a “Cliff dive” from the little caves.
- GAWAHON MOUNTAIN RESORT, Victorias City, Negros Occidental:
- A little more toned down and less commercialized. You would least likely find this place crowded. This place also takes pride of their seven different falls. A little walking distance from one after the other, truly this one is a nature lover’s treat.
- PATA-AN FALLS, Barangay Mailum, Bago City, Negros Occidental:
- DO you want to spend a day just sitting and enjoying icy cold water shower? Then Pataan is just the right choice. Unlike the usual, the falls fall on a rock formation and shaded by a century old tree. You can spend a day just to relax sitting under the falls to extinguish the heat.
- GUINTUBDAN FALLS, Ara-al Road, Occidental, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental:
- If you love the great outdoors, hiking, forests, swimming and random meet-and-greet with farm animals, Guintubdan is just for you. Approximately two hours and a half bus ride, you get to meet this splendor tucked in a quaint place of Ara-al. With a total of 6 falls and one spring, you get to exhaust you day swimming in the cool waters and beautiful mountain top scenery. You will be left with a filled heart and happy soul after hiking time of 15 mins to 45 mins from the different falls.
Remember, the beach is not the only place you could spend the summer buzz in. Sometimes, you just need a puppy nose for roads less traveled and a mum saying, SEEK!
Where are you off to next, puppy trippers? We’d like to hear from you, so don’t forget to leave a comment down below. Who knows…We might just be dropping by to explore your suggestion!
Hello puppy woofers!
It has been a crazy week for all of us. Mom and I are so busy with all the preparation for to say bye-bye 2016 and say hello to 2017! We apologize for not being able to post last Saturday (usual schedule) because we have Noche Buena and a lot of family members coming over~ It is so fun to meet mom’s family! Woof!
Morning Puppy Trippers~
After me and my mom resecured all our accounts, but the hacker is not letting up. As of 8:08 this morning, the hacker who apparently still have access to our IG account decided to trash our account.
It hurts to see our hardwork being violated this way.
We reported these to the management at they are doing everything they can to recover our babies.:'(:'(:'(:'(
Yahoomail people confirmed our greatest fear. We recieved a notice stating that our account has been breached.
Please be informed that none of my mom, me or my brother are behind the activities on the said account from this point on. They might use our pictures somewhere so please be informed.
Keep safe everyone.
Hi puppy woofers!
My mom and I decided to post a notice here. Apparently, what started as something we thought as your usual spam bugs all over the net is not as what it seems.
We are recently being bombarded by series of hacking issues.
As of December 12, 2016 | 12.36pm our beloved Puppy Trails Ph Instagram Account has been hacked. We are locked out. Mom sent a complaint to Instagram Management about this and are doing everything they can to recover it.
To those who are following our Instagram Account, this person might post or respond nasty thing about our beloved followers, my mom and even my brother so we thought it is only prudent for us to inform everyone about this incident.
You all know how we love everyone here… **puppy wailing**
I would like to take this chance to tell everyone that all of your likes, comments, views and shares are like puppy treats for every puppy tricks we do. I am happy and love every bit of it. It is a constant reminder that we must get better… be more consistent and give more happy pupper posts for you to enjoy. I am so grateful for your support and for believing in a puppy – the we, too, can make a blog.
For now, we wait and pray.
Woof! Happy puppy day! I would like to thank Fit Quest by Two for believing in us. Your constant advices are so appreciated. We are still new to this but everyone are just so welcoming and helpful.
Our 10 Questions to the Nominated:
- Do you workout? (or want to go on a fitness quest?)
- What is (would be) an essential thing you need for your workouts/gym?
- Are there any specific goals you wish to achieve with your fitness quest?
- What are your other hobbies?
- If there is one food you would give up for better health, what would it be and why?
- If you were and animal what would you be?
- Your favorite place to be?
- What is most precious to you?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Where do you see your blog 5 years from now?
The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. This award goes way back 2011. Think of it as a way to easily earn new friends in the blogging community!
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and a post a link to their blog (it would help too if you included a little info of their blog, they’d thank you and your nominees would do the same as well!
- Display the award on your blog. You can save the image and upload it to your blog post and/or put it as a widget on your blog!
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs you admire and have under 200 followers.
- Post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- List these rules in your post.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.